Dream Divination Wheel
usefull tips for beliver
1. Upon waking, pick up your dream journal and write down the first thing that comes into your head.
2. It is a good idea to write out the dream in the symbols you saw for easier interpreting later.
3. After you have written down as many symbols as you can recall, try to fill in the information between the symbols.
4. Jot down significant words, objects or people that were in your dream.
5. What is the association with these objects, words or people. Explain in your journal.
6. Take as much room as you like in your book. It is a creative work in process.
7. If there were colors, write them down. Was it day or night? Did it take place in a familiar place or some place you have never been?
8. If you can't recall all the details, that is ok. You can always come back to the journal later.
9. Be sure and write the time and day on the top of the dream page
10 .have a sweet dreams