Horse owner must take severe steps to eliminate behavior problems in their horses. Plentiful understanding and patience is required to overcome with horse behavioral problem. One can overcome these behavior problems by working with horses patiently and lovingly. It is important for one to understand how his horse usually reacts. Patience will play main role to overcome your horse behavioral problem.
The common horse behavior signs are grabbing a piece of wood, poor social skills, aggressive behavior, biting, hard to catch, Unwillingness, Head shy, cribbing. One can easily triumph over these basic problems. At times the horse behavior exacerbates and need a trainer therefore it is important dear soul,
love your pet dont give punishment them i collect some knowledge about horse
horse is friendly animal ones upon a time it is most important vehicle for humanbeing
its also one of the messanger some times useing horse for travel,war,rideing purpose
here we collect some knowledge about horse
to observe your horse behavior frequently.
Common horse behavior signs:
1. Horse grabbing a piece of wood: Horses usually have a habit of grabbing a piece of wood in its stall and pull on it. This problem can be treated by regular groaning, grunting, huffing and puffing.
2. Poor social skill of horse: One can easily improve social networking of his horse. To improve social networking of horse, Owner should spend as much time as he can with his horse. It will help in creating bon between you two. Moreover, horse will get used to be around you and other people.
3. Aggressive behavior of horse: This problem can also be escorted by social networking of horse. Horses generally get aggressive when they don’t get love and care that they require. Therefore, it is important for horse owner to spend plenty time with their horse.
4. Horse biting: At times horses can bite other horses or humans. So Owner should keep a regular watch on his horse in order to avoid biting. Horses usually bite because of pain, fear, anger or to defense them.
5. Hard to catch horse: At time horses become difficult to handle. This problem usually occurs when horse doesn’t want to be ridden, not want to leave the pasture or due to some fear. The only way to deal with this problem is to have good relations with your horse. Take out some time for your horse so that he can feel secure and comfortable.
6. Unwillingness in horses: This is one of the common behavior problems found in horses. It is mostly caused due to fear from past experience or fatigue. Therefore it is important for horse owner to observe their horse regularly to understand what thing is causing unwillingness in their horse. Owner should not force them for any activity at that time.
There are several other horse behavioral problems. The only way to get rid from these problems is to understand why it is occurring and work with horses to heal it.