- My Guru Swami Bhayananda Maharaj
- My Sannyasin Guru Mataji Bandana Puri Devi
- The parent that gave this form birth.
- The truth that fills my heart when I reflect on the life of Ramakrishna Parmahamsa, Sri Sri Sarada Mata
- Sannyasinii Gaurimata Puri Devi the direct sannyasin of Ramakrishna and the Mothers of the Ashram she founded at his behest
- Swami Vivekananda and the courage he had to make a difference his teachings and noble ideals toward the upliftment of mankind
- Self effort fuelled by contempation and reflection
- People of good heart that that allow the divine to move them forward even in the face of great odds
My favorite spiritual places:
- Kokatta, India
In totality - the texture of the divine that inspires
In Particuluar - Dakshinishwar Temple, Sri Sri Saradeswari Ashram, Mother Theresa
- Ganges, Michigan
Mothers Trust, Lakeshore Interfaith Community
- So many places of worship and gatherings of people looking to the sacred -- this fills my heart
- My own times of reflection and contempation
Interreligious causes I care about:
Serving as an advocate in times of personal and emotional crisis, Helping persons with challenges in their life recognize their own inner wisdom and remember their life is worth living
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of PeaceNext to add comments!
We can look for better picts later but you could use this one for now. Easiest way to get it up on PeaceNext would be to select the pict, download to your computer using "Save link as" (in the pop up menu that you get when you right click the picture) and then uploading the pict using "My Profile" page on PeaceNext. If there's trouble, we'll figure it out!