In a playful way, we learn the main principles of Yoga. Basically, the Yoga oracle is a game which helps us toward positive principles of life and strategies of wisdom. The Little Yoga Oracle consists of 55 single oracle statements. They can be found via a random generator. Simply enter numbers 1 through 55 and click on generate. You can print and play it with friends (left). Interpret the Yoga oracle always by the principles of truth and love. The message must correspond to your inner truth and be helpful for you.
Before you opt for a particular style of yoga, you should consider what you're looking for. Do you want strenuous exercises (stretching, muscle building, bodystiling) or relaxation (stress reduction, health, peace)? Sporting challenge you will find with Power Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and Kundalini Yoga. Relaxation you can find in the normal Hatha Yoga and in the Vini Yoga. Try out what is good for you. Ultimately, every yoga teacher's has his personal style. Learn from any yoga teacher. Find your own way to practice yoga. And above all, always stay on your path of truth and wisdom. Don´t give up your mind on the door to spirituality.
Oracle = Realise yourself! What do you want to achieve in your life? What are your goals? Feel exactly into you. What does your inner wisdom say? You find your way by combining your clear thinking with a good inner feeling for yourself. Go the way of your inner wisdom. Your inner wisdom will guide you to your true self, to self-realization and inner happiness. Who's going consitent the way of his inner wisdom, has the feeling to be on the right track. He feels good with himself and his life. Are you on the right track?
2. I (Yogi Nils) regular donate for UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) and many other charities. As a result I often get information brochures. Yesterday, a newsletter of UNICEF was in my mailbox. It told of the suffering in the world and also of the many people who are committed to helping. I was particularly impressed by a report of an African girl. The small Mariatu were at the age of twelve years chopped off both hands by soldiers as a cruel game. She then begged in the capital of Sierra Leone to her livelihood. Despite her cruel fate she did not give up. She played with a young theater group. Thus UNICEF discovered her, and today she lives in Canada with a foster family. She has written a book about her life (Mariatu Kamara, The girl without hands) and was appointed UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. As a former victim of war, she is now working against war and for the protection of children.
About one billion people around the world are starving. In the Western world, about 30% suffer from mental problems. The causes are the great pressure to perform in school and work, and the lack of love between people. There is plenty to do in the world. We need a lot of warriors of light. A happy world is possible. The world is rich enough to feed everyone. The science of happiness is available. Let us save the world. Let us do what is possible for us. Many small drops of water can become a great rain, which brings the world to bloom.
Oracle = Help in building a world of peace, love and happiness. What can you do? Walk the path of all-embracing love and grow into the light. Move a hand in blessing and think, "I send light to...(name). May all people be happy. May the word be happy." Success!
3. If we watch TV every day it is difficult for us to stay on the path of inner happiness. The happiness research has clearly established that much TV consumtion leads to unhappiness. It causes attachment, aggression, fear and unwisdom. Not the outer pleasure but the inner happiness is the center of life. We need love, peace and spirituality to get a happy life. When we watch television, we should be aware of the negative influences. We should wisely select our television programs, watch only little or no television (one hour a day) and cleanse us spiritually after each television (self-reflection, spiritual reading, meditation, walking).
1st Globe = We visualize the earth beneath us, rub the earth with our feet and think, "May all beings be happy. May the world be happy."
2nd Television = What man on television today touches you negative or positive? Clean the energetic connection, visualize him as a Buddha. Give him a positive sentence. Aggressive people you can send wisdom and inner peace. With happy people you can rejoice. Suffering beings you can give light and strength. Think the sentence as a mantra until you have overcome all attachment or rejection. Everything you see outside makes a knot in your soul. Create harmony in your mind. The first step to happiness is a positive world in your mind. We move a hand and send all the people in the television light: "I send light to .. I wish him / her wisdom, love and happiness. May all people on TV be Buddhas or Goddesses of love."
3rd Mantra = We put our hands together in the lap, move our feet and think many times the mantra "Om Shanti" in our body, in our legs and in the whole world. We stop a minute every thought. We relax. Practice love, peace and wisdom. Send every day all people light. This is the way to become enlightenment und to live in the light (in happiness, in God).
Oracle = Stay with perseverance on your way of wisdom. Live as a winner. Reach your goals. "My goals are ... My way of a fulfilling life is ..." Success.
4. For 24 years I live now in seclusion as a yogi. Before that I was a lawyer, had a family, many friends and stayed in the city center. The relationship foundered after 12 years. I took the great change, gave up my law career and went into my little house in the woods. Today I arrived at me and in my life. The separation from my wife was the hardest decision of my life. I have mourned for many years. Inwardly, I refused to accept my life as a yogi. I was always somehow mentally in my former apartment in the city. I had to dissolve the blockage. On the way of yoga dissolves everything. Normally the tensions are resolved by constant meditation, walking, reading, yoga and karma yoga (doing good work for a happy world). Some tensions require a little extra mental work. If you mentally focuse on the core of a tension that is connected with a neurotic thought pattern, blocked emotions appear and the soul can be freed. This often happens in situations of suffering, if you don´t repress the emotions. Then appears repressed pain and can be released. You just feel into your problem and think about it. Then meditate on the feelings of longing, sadness, anger, or fear for so long, until they disappear on their own.
Last night I suddenly had the idea to visualize me in my old room in the city. Then I walked mentally to my present location. I visualized me in my yogi hut as a secluded yogi. I thought about how to accept my new life. I concentrated on my spiritual goals. I accepted my suffering. I found a way to feel good in my life as a yogi. I developed for myself a moderate spiritual path with much pleasure. By this I broke up the blockade. The whole night flowed cleaning processes through my body (heat, cold, restlessness, dreams). In the morning I felt myself arrived in my current life.
Oracle = What is your mental core problem? What solves your problem? How can you arrive in your life? What do you need to feel well in your life? Give it to you. Success.
5. A venomous man in a philosophy forum has stated, that I have failed at life. Therefore, I had become a yogi. He intended to hurt me. I took his statement to think about my and my life. I felt into the depths of my soul, but I could not find the term "failure", but the feeling of "rightness". My path of life has developed alright in my opinion.
One could say, that my former relationship has failed. Relationships can fail. This happens often in this day and age. This is a tragedy, when you see the meaning of life in a good relationship. This is not a drama, if you see the meaning of life in enlightenment (in God). From the perspective of enlightenment it can be spiritually very happy if a secular path fails. As a yogi, one is growing fastest to enlightenment. Life forced me to grow quickly on the spiritual path. What could be wrong with that? A person with a great wisdom would cheer.
In yoga, there is the path of the four stages of life. In youth you learn. Then you work, marry and have children. If the children are grown up, you retire to the spiritual practice. At some point you are then enlightened, and you have a happy old age. After the death an enlightened automatically goes over to paradise. The four stages of life show us a way to a fulfilled life.
Oracle = Everything is correct, as it is.
6. A little story from my life: Nils met Evelyn in a dance club in 1971. Evelyn had blond hair and large breasts. Nils paid more attention to the outer appearance than the inner quality of women back then. Evelyn’s looks were very much to his liking. Evelyn was searching for happiness in the context of a relationship. She was searching for the man of her dreams. For a time, she thought Nils could be just that man. Nils also tried to fulfill this expectation, but became overwhelmed after a time when attempting to live up to Evelyn’s idea of a perfect relationship. It’s hard to believe, but Nils wasn’t perfect. He was particularly inattentive when it comes to external things, and that annoyed Evelyn after a time.
Evelyn studied to become a foreign language correspondent. She had a difficult family life growing up as her parents had constantly quarreled with one another. She wanted love, affection, and a feeling of security. She hoped to find these things with Nils that she had lacked in her family and herself. Evelyn visited Nils often. They went dancing together, talked a lot, and were affectionate and physical with one another. After a half a year, they had sex for the first time, then again and again and more and more often. They wrote love letters to one another. A particularly lovely sentence from Evelyn read, “life is like a strong current. Everyone tries to hold oneself above water. Many do this alone, and others have someone they can hold onto. That is a wonderful gift.”
In their first year together, Evelyn and Nils were very much in love. That is normal. In the second year, they weren’t quite so smitten. That is also normal. In the third year, they began to fight a lot. That is unfortunately also quite normal in today’s world. Evelyn and Nils noticed that their relationship had reached a critical phase. They recognized that they had come to a turning point and that something needed to be done. That was no easy task. Many couples first wake up to the reality of their situation when they first fully recognize the negativity that has rised between them. Then it is often too late to do anything about it. Those who can change their relationship dynamic in time, can often hold onto a long term happy relationship. But what exactly is the way to attain this long term happy relationship?
Evelyn and Nils tried to communicate better. They bought books about positive relationships and worked through these books together, but it didn’t help much. The center of their difficulties lay with the fact that Evelyn expected Nils to live up to the demands she placed on him to be the man of her dreams. She expected him to make her happy on a deep level. Evelyn did not search for this happiness within herself. Those who cannot find happiness within themselves, need a partner to fill this void. Those who cannot be independently happy need extra happiness from the partner and often therefore overwhelm their partner with such a heavy burden. Evelyn and Nils didn’t know the way to achieve a happy relationship. A relationship often tends to be a sort of dependency, where those involved expect something from the other. They want love, sex, affection, security. When the relationship depends on wanting, the feeling of love becomes cramped and a constant power struggle ensues. The person who can fight the best gets the most. Love doesn’t stand a chance in such a situation.
In the beginning of a relationship, the constant need for love is normal. When the relationship becomes long term, it must be based on a more spiritual foundation. The basis of the relationbship needs positive characteristics such as wisdom, love, peace, and thoughtfulness. We need to anchor ourselves in a goal of inner happiness and not expect the partner to provide happiness. Often, we depend on outer happiness instead of looking for it within. We must find this within in order to provide positive thinking and a love based on giving. When we can live our relationship destinies out in such a way, we can be happy in the long term. We can grow in happiness and in love. A sort of love addiction burns out after a time. A love based on giving is true love and can grow without bounds. A pure heart chakra can open the individual up to the highest plain of enlightenment, until we are only love itself, and as such live love and radiate love into the world.
The way of superficial happiness is based on the tendency to expect to be happy through another person. This is the way of “addiction”. This means it is only destined to end in failure. Those who expect happiness from others will only be disappointed. At some point in time, the “honeymoon” phase is over and both people will revert to their usual tendencies. Most people blame the partner for their lack of happiness. They begin to fight or to draw back in frustration. We need to overcome this faulty philosophy of superficial happiness. Then we can live in long term happy relationships. Evelyn got her ideas about the perfect relationship from Hollywood. Nils based his ideas on the psycho-analytic theories of Sigmund Freud. Both of these notions were incorrect and lead to unhappiness. Most actors , who live in the world of film, have unhappy relationships and split up constantly. The same goes for psychologists. The best relationships are to be had by those who care for the relationships with spirituality.
Instead of exercising positive thinking, Evelyn concentrated on Nils’ personality flaws. A spiritual person busies him or herself only with his or her own flaws and concentrates on the positive characteristics of others. The Yoga greeting “namaste” means: “the light in me recognizes and bows to the light in you”. Those who see positivity in others thereby awaken their own happiness. Those who fixate on negativity strengthen the negativity in themselves. Evelyn saw the negative traits of Nils and this often enraged her. In the third year of their relationship, they had intense fights. Nils tried to understand what was going on. The sweet Evelyn had turned into a not so sweet individual. At some point, Evelyn began to see other men and Nils search for another woman. The happy fairytale came to a sad end.
Oracle = Anchor your relationship with a positive principle. Find a suitable name for this higher principle. Call it love, truth, spirituality or God. Connect yourself regularly in all beautiful and in all difficult situations with your higher principle. Live in the center of your relationship from your higher principle. Take your partner as he is. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. No man is perfect. Love means to love your partner with his weaknesses. Move a hand in blessing and think, "I send light to (name). May all people be happy. May the world be happy."
7. In modern times we are experiencing a breakdown of families. The normal case is separation, strife, selfishness and aggression. Education is hardly taking place. The education is taken over from the television. It educates children predominantly to negative values. They follow the false ideology of the outer happiness and thereby destroy their inner happiness and the happiness of their family. Families lack the path of inner happiness.
The basis of a happy family are positive values. These positive values must be fostered and promoted. This is in today's life no easy task. Most people are influenced by the negative values of television. A positive life in a predominantly secular society requires of us daily inner work. A wise education is neither too harsh nor too freely. It sets clear boundaries and gives the child at the same time sufficient space for self-determination. In the long term the goal is to let the child find his own way, yet also assume the responsibility as a parent to a positive upbringing.
The greatest gift we can give our children is a spiritual upbringing. We give them the knowledge of the path of inner happiness. We make them masters of life. We empower them to a happy and positive life. Spiritual people are happier than unspiritual persons. In our spiritual practice it is important that we keep in touch with our inner truth. The daily practice should not be an empty ritual. We can often creative find new words and try new exercises, so the feeling is real. Only true feelings cause spiritual growth. Only mantras with true emotional involvement lead us to self-realization.
Oracle = Foster positive values. The most important values are love, wisdom, selfdiscipline, inner peace and happiness. Work with a spiritual role model. Ultimately, the model gives us the strength to go a long-term path of positive life. Most people need the inspiration of a positive role model. Each model includes positive stories. Often it is the stories that make a child related to a particular model. Have a happy family. What can you do? Find a family vision. Create positive rules in your familiy. What is your spiritual role model (Buddha, Jesus, Shiva, Rama, Krishna, Durga, Saraswati, Lakshmi)? What is your deed for a happy world family? Success.
8. Enlightenment can not be forced. It comes naturally to its time of grace. All what you can do, is to make consistent your spiritual exercises. It is only important, that one is on the right way for himself. At the age of 36 years, I became a yogi. The first fifteen years were difficult. I had many spiritual crisis. 2003 was the last great crisis of cleaning. Four weeks day and night I was under electricity. My body was burning so much, that I hardly needed a blanket, although it was winter. Then God switched off the power.
Since that time I am in a constant process of purification and growth. It feels like as if in me is circling an energy that cleanses all areas of the body. In yoga it is called the circling of the Kundalini energy (the serpent of Shiva). The cleaning power is metered, so that it cleanses me every day in just the right speed. It calls me every day up to my limit. If I could make a wish, I would want to grow less quickly. Unfortunately, God doesn't interest this desire. He argues, that I have to grow quickly, so that I can fulfill my life mission.
Every week I have my spiritual crisis. But I can handle it. I take saving the world more important than my own little problems. I regulate myself with my spiritual practices. If necessary, I eat lots of sweets, watch TV or surf on the Internet. I make a long walk. So I come quickly into the light. Suddenly the little yogi laughs again. But the next crisis will surely come. I believe that life on earth is a constant cleaning path. Even after enlightenment the cleaning continues. The universe is so big that you can grow forever spiritually. And if you have saved yourself, then you can still save your friends and the whole world. In positive terms: "As Yogi you will never get bored."
Oracle = A crisis. Forward! Stand up again. What is your goal? What is your way to victory? Success.
9. Three weeks ago there was a big storm. A huge fir fell from the neighboring property right in the middle of the roof of my little hut. I have a pitched roof with a slight slant. The fir tree fell exactly with the helix angle of the roof on my house. Thus there was a big bang, but the weight of the fir spread throughout the entire width of the roof. The optimal pressure distribution prevented the distruction of my house. Even all the roof beams remained intact. Only the roofing felt (corrugated roofing sheets) was torn to shreds by the fir branches. It rained just above my bed into my house. So I got a nice free shower. After the storm came a heavy rain. It was splashing on my bed like out of a tap.
The bed was immediately drenched. I pushed it into another corner of my room and put a bucket under the leaky spot. I felt like the poor poet of the famous painting. A poor writer sits in his bed with a stocking cap, a book in one hand and an umbrella in the other. Outside the storm raged. The night was black. My bed was wet. The house was broken. And the little yogi was remarkably peaceful. He took it calmly. Shit happens. It can happen in the great cosmos, that a tree falls on a house. Even little lovely yogis are not spared. Astonishing but true.
Oracle = Your path is difficult, but you will conquer. You have a good feel for the right track. Go your way constantly in good contact to your inner wisdom. What is your goal? What is your enemy (internal or external)? In what way can you achieve your goal? God makes you today the gift of success. Put your hands together and think: "Om all enlightened Masters. Please guide and help me on my way." You will win. Forward with optimism. Success.
10. I sat in my wet bed. The night was still black, but the storm abated slowly. I wondered what to do now. So I always do when there is a disaster: keep a clear head and do what is necessary. You can excite yourself later on.The bucket was placed under the leaking roof. I could repair the roof only tomorrow. Now it was dark and still raining a little. The neighbor was not informed. Therefore I trudged in a rain jacket and sturdy boots through the dark night to the neighbor. The house of the neighbor was behind the fir trees about five hundred meters from my house near a river. The water swelled mightily, but the house stands on a hill above the seething waters.
I rang the strong cast-iron bell that hung on the door of his wooden house. It took a while, then a sleepy figure lumbered towards the door. The door opened a crack. The neighbour asked me to come in. I thought about how to prepare my story interesting. I gleefully told him: "You do not need to scare." He was shocked and asked: "What happened?" I replied, "Nothing. Bad only one of your firs has flattened my hut." He gulped in shock. But I reassured him: "That was a joke. Only the roofing felt is broken and it's raining in my bed." Thereupon his features relaxed. Normally, my neighbor is very calmly and I'm always excited by any disaster. This time I wanted to make it a different way. But he was somehow not in the mood to joke. He did not have much money. And there would significant costs accrue to him, unless we could settle things in common. Luckily I'm a nice person with whom you can discuss everything amicably.
Oracle = After the crisis. Concentrate on the positive. Build yourself back up. Forward with self-discipline. Success.
11. My neighbor is a completely different person than I am. He lives a very secular life. He is 35 years old and spends his days watching TV, playing on the computer or drinking alcohol, if he does not just have to work. He has no girl friend. He is single as I do. Right now he has been unemployed for six months. He lives on welfare aid and often meets with his friends to drink and to fete. So you can live, although I prefer a life as a yogi.
We decided to wait until the next day and then to consider carefully the damages. The night was a little uncomfortable because of the wet blanket and the noisy raindrops falling into the bucket. But the next day the storm had passed, the rain no longer drops into the water bucket and outside it was bright. At last an exciting day in my uniformly yogi life. How strong the roof would be damaged? Would we be able to remove the fifteen-meter fir from my roof? I got dressed, breakfasted comfortably and then climbed with a ladder to the roof. A beautiful big tree with lots of fir cones was there, but unfortunately at the wrong time, wrong place. But I could change that. I got my chainsaw out of the house, turned it on and sawed with great noise the huge tree into small pieces. What needs a man more than a chainsaw to feel himself like a man. It lacked only the women who stood down in front of the house and clapped their hands in admiration. And then feasted the exhausted artisan with coffee and cake.
Sometime in the early afternoon my neighbor got up and came to help with his chainsaw. Every real man has a chainsaw. With mild derision, I noticed that my neighbor's chainsaw was smaller than mine. Regardless, a chain saw is a chainsaw. The mighty tree quickly became a miserable piece of firewood. I kept the top of the fir for Christmas. Even disasters can be cleverly used for a spiritual life.
Oracle = In every life there is suffering. We have no claim to a long life, and also not to be spared from disasters. What is your suffering today? What is your positive thought? "My positive sentence is ..." Everything will turn out well. Forward with optimism. Success.
12. After we had removed the fir from the roof, we examined the defects in the roofing felt. The fir branches had torn huge holes. I decided to buy five plates of roofing felt. Luckily, my neighbor has a big car. As it could start to rain again at any moment, we drove off immediately to a construction market. A man's paradise. There are also the largest chainsaws. But we already had two saws, I a large and my neighbor a little. We went to the roof section. Unfortunately, the roofing felt was sold. In one week, the store manager could have had a subsequent delivery. That me was a too long time with holes in the roof. The store manager was very enterprising and told us, that half an hour's drive away lies a further construction market. He phoned his colleagues and made sure we could get there immediately the roofing plates. So we headed to the neighboring village. Normally, I keep a short conversation with my neighbor. Now it was the time to get to know ourselves thoroughly. I told him that I was living as a yogi and that I rescue every day the world on the Internet. He could start not much with the term yoga. For enlightenment, he was not interested. It was enough for him if he had to drink something every day. Life after death? This idea he found pretty funny. I explained that I could save him after his death, if he would think of my name as a mantra. He would think about it.
The discussion became interesting for him as I told him, that yogis usually eat no meat. A life without meat, he could not imagine. In addition to the alcohol life must still have another sense. After all, he had heard, that it is unhealthy to eat too much meat. He decided to reduce his meat consumption perhabs. First, the debate aroused his appetite, and we stopped at McDonalds. Now my neighbor could surprise me. He showed me the Drive In and operated perfectly with all the announcements. He ordered two cheeseburgers for himself and a cheeseburger for his vegetarian yogi friend. Before this, I had told him that I am an undogmatic yogi. An undogmatic yogi may sometimes hit over the traces. I was thereupon immediately likeable to him. We munched delightfully our cheeseburgers and talked about the benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle.
Oracle = Today you are allowed to be lazy. Make yourself the life beautiful. Do what you like. Enjoy the day. What makes your mind today positive? Bring much joy into your life today.
13. The construction market had many roof plates in stock. We put it into the car and were back home in the evening. The next day the weather was kind enough to be dry. After getting up I began immediately with the roofing. I removed the leaves and the moss layer. Then I layed the roof panels and bonded it with tar. The adhesive was more fluid than I thought, and after a while I was more tarred than the roof. In addition, some tar dripped me on my head. At the end I was completely glued and smeared. Luckily I was dressed with old stuff, that might be dirty. I cleaned myself with a brush as far as possible, and then waited a few days, so that the tar could come off from my skin by itself. Good thing that my ex-wife did not see me so polluted. And also my mother did it not. Why must women always be so exaggerated clean? A man looks good with tar spots on the skin. He looks like honest hard work, dirt and good sex. Why I'm thinking about good sex? A yogi should not have such thoughts. After almost ten years without a girlfriend, I do not really know how women look like. I've apparently forgotten but not quite, that there in life other things as yoga and meditation. Also, I'm not a dogmatic yogi. Listen, you women!
Oracle = Rejoice the fullness of life. Enjoy life. Think positive. Who lives in the light, can laugh at everything. Who is rooted in the spirituality, needs to worry about anything. Everything is correct as it is. So be positive, optimistic and cheerful. Do not take anything too seriously. Live the good mood. Eat sweets until you are happy. Or do something else nice. Bring so many beautiful things in your day, that the laughter is in you.
14. The next day it rained again. My eyes turned anxiously to the fir trees standing on the neighboring property. One fir tree was still closer to my house than the already fallen tree. The next big storm would destroy my house in full. I decided not to wait for the accident, but to intervene protectively. Next day I got my chainsaw out of my house and went to the neighboring property. My neighbor was just about to get drunk again with a friend. But since it was only noon, he was still approachable. For felling trees, he had no desire at the moment, however. I then tried to make the tree alone. On television, I had learned how to chop down large trees. One sawed on one side the stem a notch, and then cuts from the other side slowly towards the notch. The tree falls in the direction of the notch on the earth. Unfortunately, my notch was a little bit wrong. The tree began to crack and moved toward the power line. This direction I had not planned for the tree.
I ran to the neighbor and gave him quickly the responsibility for the tree. Finally, it was his property and his tree. He was none too pleased, but at least now he stands up and walked to the tree. The fir was still standing upright. The neighbor decided to put a rope around the top and to pull the fir with the rope away from the power line. His buddy sawed the tree, we pulled vigorously and the fir crashed to the ground. But the fir was heavier than we had thought. It roamed the overland power line. Sparks flew. And then the power line was dead. Shit happens. At least my house was safe now. All events have always a positive side, as I found out right away.
I called the electric company. In a very short time there was a car. A man looked at the power line, climbed up the mast and attached the power cord again. An hour later the power was turned back on. I realized that I am probably not perfect in felling trees. But my neighbor forgave me and invited me to drink the rest of the day with them. Meanwhile a third friend had come and brought a crate of beer. I sadly had to tell them, that I do not drink alcohol. Although alcohol drives away well all worries. But yogis prefer to think about the life and their own imperfection. So they grow in wisdom.
Oracle = Be careful, no matter what you do. Make no nonsense. Plan your life with wisdom. Do not cut large trees, if you are not able do it. Better go forward with small steps on your spiritual path. Grow slowly into the light. Success.
15. As the fir crashed on my yogi hut, I had the thought: "I am insignificant for the cosmos." I immediately let go off my ego and therefore was remarkably peaceful. Finally bothered me much more that I had cut the second tree so unperfect. I find it easier to accept the imperfection of the universe as my own faults. Mistakes are part of life. You can learn from mistakes. Through mistakes life is always exciting. It takes unexpected turns, through which a person can grow spiritually. If he meditates on his mistakes and sacrifices his ego, he can develop his enlightenment energy. I would like to be perfect. This idea can inspire me to be better. But on the path of inner happiness, it is important first of all to accept in principle how you are. With all faults.
Oracle = Accept you as you are. What are your faults? What is your positive thought about it? "My positive thought is ..... (I take me as I am.)"
16. Five fir trees are still standing. Two threaten the house and three the storm could blow on the power line someday. My neighbor has indeed declared that he wants to cut them down. But I think that it is not expected in the coming years. My neighbor is in my estimation a rotten sock, who nothing really gets together. I like him, but I rather rely on myself. The two trees standing in front of my house are so far away, that only their tips will touch the roof, if they decide to fall on my house. For the three trees in front of the power line, the electric company is responsible. She waits until a tree falls on the line and then sends a craftsmen. I did, what I could do. We'll see what happens, when the next storm comes. Not every storm overturns firs. Sometimes it can take many years, until a new surprise is due.
Oracle = The yoga god Shiva is dancing with the chaos of life. He keeps himself constantly in the light with his wisdom, peace, self-discipline, love and joy. A yogi plans his life wise, but he cannot avoid all suffering. If the chaos of life strikes him, he takes things as they are. He retains his equanimity and brings himself with his yoga exercises quickly back to happiness. Then he can laugh again about life and himself. Forward with optimism.
17. I'm not totally alone in the forest. There are many animals. A cat comes to visit me often. She wants to be petted by myself for hours. Unfortunately, I'm a very lazy yogi. We have now agreed to a brief caress each visit. My friend's favorite joke is: "A good fairy said to a man that he has a free wish. The man wants an insatiable pussy. And then he gets a cat who has all day long hunger..." For all children: This joke is not appropriate for minors. You do not need to understand it. The meaning becomes apparent only after a long relationship.
For my friend the meaning of life is a lot of sex. He met a nice woman. He was allowed to have sex with her twice a week. In the beginning he was enthusiastic about his wife. But after four years of relationship a pair has on average only 2.5 times a month sex. The man wants every day. The woman wants once a month. And both agree on twice a month and a failed attempt. My friend also got this cruel fate of a long-term relationship. Since some years he is on the internet in search of sexual adventures. He tries so to handle the sexual deficit in his relationship. Whether his wife likes this? Probably not. Anyway, I'm for loyalty in relationships, because everything else is a path of unhappiness in the end. It leads to injury of the heart chakra, which is difficult to heal again. A yogi should avoid unclear sexuality. The true meaning of life is inner happiness. If sexuality, then only in a relationship. If a relationship, then on the basis of loyalty, wisdom and love. That's the clear message of the enlightened masters of all religions. Sexuality is not a bad thing, but it must be lived with wisdom.
Oracle = Be true to yourself. Stand true to your path of wisdom, to your family and to your partner. Who is loyal, is also loyal to God. Loyalty to the goal of enlightenment (to God, to happiness, to the path of paradise) will be rewarded one day immensely. What today is your way of loyalty? Success.
18. Once a month I meet with a woman from a former yoga group. Samira is married and lives in a happy relationship. She and her husband practice every day positive thinking. They maintain the positive in their relationship and do each other well. They are constructively and carefully with each other. That's the secret of a happy relationship. The power for a constant positivity Samira gets from yoga and her husband from Christianity. They connect every day in their way with their positive role models. Sometimes I envy Samira. It's often not easy to live alone as a yogi. I miss contact, conversation and emotional support from a partner. And sex of course. But on the one hand, the cosmos has obviously provided for me a life as a single and for Samira a life in a happy relationship. And secondly, those who live alone as a yogi grow spiritually in general more quickly. These thoughts let me after a meeting with Samira always positively accept my lonely yogi life.
What is the way to be a happy single? The first major step towards a positive single life is to overcome the loss of a former partner. We should live our grief completely. If we repress our grief, it will dig further into our subconscious. Talk with other people about your suffering. Forgive your partner and send him positive sentences. Allow all your thoughts and feelings to come out. Think positive. The way of positive thinking is to focus on positive goals and to overcome grief with positive sentences. View the single life as an opportunity. Consider your single life as an opportunity for intensive growth to inner happiness. Make the path of inner happiness to the center of your life. Live with a spiritual plan for the day. A spiritual plan is the great victory over boredom and the loss of meaning of life. The days are now filled. The schedule gives the single life a positive structure. It gives you inner strength and positivity. You live based on positive goals and will thus become internally positive. Find the spiritual exercises who awake your happiness every day. The most important spiritual exercises are yoga, walking, meditation, reading, and positive thinking (cognitive work). The spiritual way is a cleaning path. You clean your tensions with persistence and creativity each day, until one day you're living in permanent light.
As a single one you have a lot of rest. This is a great burden and a great opportunity. Plenty of rest is the main path to enlightenment. Plenty of rest, and the inner tension dissolve almost by itself. Connecting a lot of rest with regular spiritual practice is the optimal way to enlightenment. Those singles who do not refuge from the rest, maintain many contacts with other people or constantly turn on the TV, but go into the rest and combine it with spiritual practices, grow into the inner happiness. Enlightenment is a great grace for all singles. You are not lost. You can get to enlightenment in a relationship or as a single. But living alone usually offers significantly greater chance of reaching the goal. Living alone is the harder way of life. It is difficult for the most people to live alone. But a life as a single gives us the big opportunity to get enlightenment. Let's use this chance. Let us realize ourselves. Let us become enlightened singles.
A great gift for singles is the path of Karma Yoga. He allows us to overcome our loneliness on a deep level. We can get into the energy of the all-comprehensive love. The center of the path of love is the goal of a happy world. We wish happiness to all beings. In our minds we are already seeing the goal of a happy world realized. We live with a positive vision. This gives us the power for a positive life. Our positive vision opens the gates of happiness within us. The main practice of Karma Yoga is to send all beings every day light. We connect us every day with our friends. We connect us with all beings that touch us emotional. We think their names. We move a hand and send them love and light. We send light all over the globe. We wish that all people in the word will be happy. We wish a happy world. We wish a happy cosmos. We break through our isolation as a single. We live in a constant emotional contact with all other beings in the world. At some point, our feeling of loneliness will disappear. We are full of love.
Oracle = Visualize yourself as a Buddha, Shiva and Goddess of Love. Think or speak the mantra: "I am a Buddha of Peace, Shiva of Power and Goddess of Love." Move a hand and send light (happiness, peace, love) to all beings: "I send light to ... (name). May all people be happy. May the world be a happy." Rub your palms in front of your heart: "Om all enlightened Masters. Om inner wisdom. Please guide and help on my way." Rub the earth with your feet: "I take things as they are. I flow positive with my life." Come to rest, place your hands in your lap, make your spine straight up and think: "My positive sentence is ..." Forward with wisdom, love and optimism. Success.
19. Tomorrow is my son's birthday. He is 29 years old. I send him a birthday message per email. He's like me a yoga teacher and now lives in the Yoga Vidya community in Westerwald. When he was seven years old, I separated from his mother and became a yogi. My separation was difficult for him. Before the separation, he was a happy child. After the separation, he was rather unhappy and introverted. For a time he was enthusiastic about yoga. Much to the dismay of my ex-wife. He followed his crazy father and not his materialistic mother. Later on he broke largely with his father. I welcomed it. Thereby he can find his own way. After high school my son studied psychology and got a degree as a psychologist.
Once he fell in love with a beautiful girl. Unfortunately, she did not love him. Another girl fell in love with him. But he did not fell in love with her. Shit happens. So that is unrelated to the offspring. My ex-wife and my mother would like to be grandmother and great grandmother. But it's hard nowadays to find a suitable partner and build a lasting relationship. I do not care whether he finds a girlfriend or not. The meaning of life lies in enlightenment. All other games are secular, you can play it or not. Well, if it brings you forward on the spiritual path. Bad, if you lose at this yourself in the veil of Maya (the external illusory world). This is how a crazy yogi thinks.
My son is not seriously on the spiritual path. He tries out many things. He is looking after himself and his purpose in life. Before you find, you have to look thoroughly. Only by a consistent and reflected search you can find good results. I've been looking 30 years for my path. And now I'm on a deep level content with my life because my path has grown consistently from a long search. My experience is that there is no real outer life satisfaction without inner happiness. If you are not anchored in a spiritual practice, you will get no lasting contentment. And when you live in inner happiness, then you're happy both as single and in a relationship. Enlightenment alone is sufficient. A life in God alone suffices. Through that follows all other real fortune. Who understands this, does not get lost in his life.
Oracle = Beginning. A good beginning leads to a good end. What are your goals? What is your way? Search systematic and get a lucky find. Arrive some day in the great satisfaction. "My goal is ... My way to win is ... " Success. Good fortune awaits you.
20. Epicurus is a Greek philosopher. He is the father of positive thinking. He found the Philosophy of Happiness. I thanks a lot of Epicurus. In the search for the deeper meaning of life I met Epicurus and was rescued. In my life moved a deep satisfaction. On 20th day of each month we celebrate the birthday of Epicurus in a philosophy forum. The idea had Rhetorix. She is an avid follower of Epicurus. Rhetorix is about 40 years old, a single woman and has two children. She studied philosophy. She knows very good how to bring men to read her texts: "How about love and sex? If you look at the matter from the point of Epicurus: Sex with passion is bad, because every passion is a serious threat to ataraxia (inner peace). In case of conflict, inner peace is preferable to sex. Passion often leads to trouble. Sex without passion is fine, because the resulting sensation is certainly pleasant. But we should not become addictive. All in all, love, passion, sex and marriage is a field full of pitfalls. At the best - but not mandatory - it is to stay away." I guess that Rhetorix had pretty had bad experiences with relationships.
How can one from the perspective of yoga lead a happy relationship? In every relationship both partners should be very sensitive to their special way to find a happy relationship. The most important rules are: 1. A good relationship takes work. It is a false belief that one can let go completely at home. It takes some effort to make a relationship succeed. 2. Live yourself and your needs so that you feel good in yourself. Do not work too much. 3. Avoid too much criticism. 4. Avoid cutting off your partner too often when he expresses his wishes. Say yes as often as is possible. 5.Solve conflicts constructively. Clarify the precise factual situation. Think about different solutions. Finde the good common ground. 6. Regularly spend time doing activities that give you and your partner pleasure. For example, sex, dining, travel, excursions and a common hobby. 7. Gladden your partner regularly with a little attention. For example, flowers, small gifts, hugs and affection. Tell him that you love him. Take him in your arms. Rejoice with positive words and gestures. 8. Avoid things that your partner does not like. Work on your own negative characteristics. 9. Fortify yourself adequately against negative behavior from your partner (for example tantrums, violations of positive life principles). Do not reward negative behavior. Stay in an neutral frame of mind or say "No". 10. Be a good team. A good relationship is based on teamwork. A good team has a common goal. It knows its way to success.
11. Be gentle with each other. Stay out of the way, if you are aggressive. Be calm and peaceful before you communicate with your partner. Love grows on the basis of non-violence, kindness, wisdom and gentleness. 12. Compliment each other. Men love admiration. Women love gestures of affection. 13. Be honest with each other. Live in truth. Truth is the basis of every good relationship. 14. Anchor your relationship with a positive principle. Find a suitable name for this higher principle. Call it happiness, love, truth, spirituality, enlightenment or living in God. Connect yourselves regularly in all beautiful and in all difficult situations with your higher principle. Live in the center of your relationship from your higher principle. 15. Forgive one another your faults. Love means being able to forgive. Love means being able to apologize. 16. Have patience. Love means having patience. 17. Do not demand too much from your partner or from life. "Anyone who cannot limit his wishes becomes permanently unhappy. Who does not know his point of satisfaction will never be satisfied" (Epicurus). 18. Take your partner as he is. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. No man is perfect. Love means to love your partner with his weaknesses. Accept the weaknesses in yourself, then you can accept the weaknesses in your fellow man. 19. The main happiness of a person comes from himself. Important for a lasting happiness are daily spiritual exercises such as yoga, walking, reading, reflection (introspection), positive thinking (cognitive work) and meditation. 20. They who wish the happiness of all beings grow in their own happiness. This is the highest spiritual wisdom.
Oracle = 1st We visualize the globe, rub the ground with our feet and send light to the world. We think, "May all people be happy. May the world be happy. " 2nd We move a hand and send our partner light and enfold him with light, "Om ... (name of partner). I want you to be happy." We imagine that our partner touches us with his hand and says, "I love you." 3rd We embrace our partner and merge with him energetically. We become one person. We think the mantra, "We are one." We feel love, tenderness and fusion. Finally, we dissolve the partner in us. He becomes a part of our own soul. We overcome all attachments through a full integration. 4th We visualize the cosmos around us. We make big circles with your arms and think, "I see the universe full of stars." We let our little ego go off. We focus on the wholeness of the cosmos. We rise from the level of duality to the level of unity. 5th We rub our palms in front of our heart, "Om all enlightened Masters. Om inner wisdom. Please guide and help on my way." Forward with optimism. The light is with you. You are protected.
21. Rebecca is a girl-friend of Rhetorix: "Epicurus freed from the fear and made by this the people free and happy."
Nils: Pain relief is one half of the Philosophy of Happiness. The other half is the awakening of inner happiness. Inner happiness can be caused by many things. Sex can make you happy. Good food can make you happy. Wine can make you happy when he is enjoyed in moderation. The main path to inner happiness is to live in peace (adequate relaxation), love and spiritual exercises. To cultivate inner happiness it is useful according to Epicurus, to practice meditation (rest) andpositive thinking.
Rebecca: "For Epicurus friendship was important. But friendship is a "means to an end." People are in principle alone. Who recognizes this, looks to get out of his loneliness. He looks for someone he can hold on, a friend, a beloved."
Nils: That's honest of you. You are looking for a friend not to give, but to get something. You want to escape your loneliness. That is okay. But the main path is to find happiness within oneself. Buddha taught: "Be yourself an island." Who is an happiness island in himself, can live his friendships primarily by giving. This is the way to get happy friendships at the long term. Man is not alone. He is lonely only by his ego. If he dissolves his ego, he realizes that he is a part of the whole cosmos. Man as isolated from others is an illusion of unenlightened persons. An enlightened feels energetically connected with all beings. They live in one energetic field. If the happiness in this field grows, all people become happier. I experience this in my yoga groups. I give the people the suitable exercises, the happiness in the energetic group field grows, and all people became happier. I live with my people in a field of universal love.
Oracle = The Greek philosopher Epicurus taught: "Who cannot get enough, gets never enough." Basically we have to limit our worldly desires, if we do not want to become its victims. We should think carefully about how much is necessary for us at external things. We should give it us. The aim of the cosmos is not our outer, but our inner happiness. Anyone who recognizes this is also thankful for the little things in life. Limit your worldly desires. Be content with what you have. Develop your inner happiness. Success.
22. We are beings of the light. We are children of the light. The cosmos is our great mother and our great father. We play games of happiness in God and thus grows the eternal happiness of all beings. The problem with most of our fellow creatures is that they can not distinguish between good and bad games. Bad games often make happy the short term and unhappy the long term. Bad games are all games who focus of worldly desires.
If we anchor ourselves in external things, we always long for more. We become tensed inside, our inner happiness decreases and it takes everyone down. We are allowed to live the external things. We can have relationships. We can play relationship games. We are permitted to make us the outside world beautiful. But we must bring the spirituality at the center of our lives. We need to play our life games out of the focus of spirituality. We have to play on the basis of wisdom, love and peace. Only those games benefits us.
This is difficult to understand. There are many little devils in the world playing negative games. Little devils are always poor devils. They lack wisdom and they end up harming themselves primarily. We need many angels in the world who can teach the little devils to play in the right way. If the angels are centered in wisdom, in their spiritual practices and in all-embracing love, then they win and that will be good games for everyone.
Oracle = Life on earth is a game. Do not adhere on outer things. Take things not to seriously. Play your life, so that you grow in your love, peace and wisdom. Live your relationships, so that both partners grow into the light. Live on earth, so that the light on earth becomes more and more. "I send light to (name). May all people be happy. May the world be happy."
23. Daria (internet-girl): Hi everyone, I would like to discuss with you the mysterious concept of "happiness". What is happiness for you? What can make you happy? Do you believe that "all obstacles" may be a chance? But before I share my thoughts about happiness with you, I would like to introduce myself. I am a 23-year-old Ukrainian girl. I am a happy person (with some exceptions of course). I'm studying for five years diploma translator. Soon I will make my degree. I love to laugh, to dream, and when people smile. The people around me think I'm a bright, cheery girl, even though many have no idea how I can be happy in my situation. I was born severely disabled physically. I can not go and not stand alone. When I'm home, I can make 99% of everything. I feel like a queen. But when I'm outside my apartment, I'm as helpless as a baby. I can move a little, but it is not enough to go anywhere without being accompanied. My mother is my legs. She is my everything. Without her help I would not be able to study.
Thank God my mental capacity is not affected. I am a normal person, with my own dignity, with dreams and desires. I only wish that I could go anywhere, go where I want. Sometimes I am sad because I will never be a person of normal life and enjoy its pleasures. I can never go to parties or discos, visiting friends or simply stroll along the white beach under palm trees in the South Seas hand in hand with a loved one. I console myself with the thought that my world is not really the worst. :) Nothing happens for nothing. That's what I have learned in my life. I think I've come with the job on the world to make a difference.
To find happiness in life is a real complicated art. I try to be happy about all the little pleasures. My greatest treasure is to see all the small moments of happiness and enjoyment. You must not have the body of a model. Happiness is when you can see the beauty of life with a non-standard body. I will not hide it. Sometimes it frustrates me to be obstructed. But I stand to me and my different kind of body. I just wish people could see me, as I really am - behind my body. I am glad, that some of my friends that actually can. Life is beautiful. No matter how it is external. It is the greatest gift we could receive from God. Thankfulness is my main way to inner happiness.
Oracle = What are you thankful for today?