24. What can I give you today? Material things you have in abundance. What you need, you can buy yourself. Do you need a perfect man or perfect woman? Then dream beautiful! A perfect men and women exists only in dreams. In reality there are only egoists who sometimes try to disguise their egoistic interests by little fairy tales. Only an enlightened being is not an egoist. Recognizes this fact and just forgive your fellow man their selfishness. Especially at Christmas.
You can be happy also with selfish persons, if the ego doesn´t grow too big. We should develop the qualities of love, peace and generosity. Especially at Christmas. Happiness comes from giving and not primarily from wanting to have. It does not matter what you get, but what you give today. Forgive your fellow man, if they give you less than you have expected. Center yourself in spirituality. Be happy by yourself. Then you can live primarily by giving. This is the way to create a world of love, peace and happiness.
Oracle = What is your gift to the world today? How can you make somebody happy? Do it. Success. Move a hand in blessing and think: "I send light to (name). May all people be happy. May the world be happy."
25. My mother visits on Christmas Eve always my sister in the Black Forest. My sister cannot let her goats alone. And so we share our mother. I celebrate Christmas on the fourth Sunday in Advent, and my sister on the 24th December. Celebrating the birth of Jesus at my sister is symbolic for Christmas. The barn is existing, instead of the sheep we take the goats, and the shepherdess is my sister. My mother represents the three holy Magi with their gifts. Missing only Joseph, Mary and the Christ Child. They are somehow disappeared. Previously they were there. Mary was my sister Sabine, Joseph her husband Urban and the Christ child were her two young sons. Mary and Joseph have separated and live both as a single. Urban as a farmer in his own farm and Sabine with her goats in a goat shed. The sons were grown up and moved out. I like the idea that I am the Christ Child. The Christ child is now living in a snowy small hut in a forest. The snow in winter is wonderful. I even have a string of lights in my window. By that you can identify my house well. And here you can get always the christmas gifts. But only mental in the form of small stories.
I noticed that my mother can not really enjoy something. How many old people she thinks basically negative. Our Christmas party was a little chaotic. She told me about the latest deaths and diseases in her circle of acquaintances. Then I reported her how terrible it is in the world, according to television news. Then we lit the candles at Christmas and gave each other the presents. We tried to smile grimly, because we did not realy want to have what we got. Now comes the turn. As my main Christmas gift I told my mother that she can everything give back to me. And suddenly Christmas became relaxed. My mother got a surprisingly good mood. She gave me one of my gifts back and took the rest for Sabine, Urban and their children. This year the former family wanted to celebrate Christmas together. Because it is boring somehow, if all family members are spread over the Black Forest and fete Christmas alone as singles. Thus, all are happy at Christmas. The Holy Spirit also founds in the chaos of the Western family dramas his way to bring the light.
Oracle = Love, peace and harmony. Bring the light into the world. How can you make someone happy. Do it. Success. Move a hand in blessing and think: "I send light to (name). May all people be happy. May the world be happy."
26. First I wrote a poem: "Sun rays penetrate the cold. The ice thaws. It becomes warm in the heart of the lonely yogi. He thinks on his many internet friends in the world." Then I looked what my friends in the online forums at Christmas wrote to me. Doro said: "A feeling of love, peace and happiness. This is Christmas." Isis went so far to declare: "Oh you wonderful Yogi." The day was saved. I replied: "Oh you wonderful Isis. Thanks, that you can see me in this way." Then there was a knock at the door. My musician friend from Berlin entered. He was visiting his widowed mother, who lives a few miles away from me. I proudly showed him my new blog on the internet and then escorted him through the forest to his mother. There we celebrated Christmas together. His mother is an evangelical Christian and church musician. We discussed the sentence: "Who believes in God shall be saved." And discovered her shocking disbelief. The longer she stayed in the church, the more she became skeptical. The many power struggles robbed her faith in the christian love. How do you convince a doubting Christian from God? That's not easy. I gave my best, but I wasn´t very successful.
To rebuild me, I watched at home on TV the Catholic Christmas Mass in Rome. Pope Benedict told the Christmas story. Politically, I have a widely different opinion than he. He has blocked all progressive developments in the Catholic Church. He has profoundly misunderstood the idea of enlightenment. The Bible for him had come flying down from heaven. But I admire his humility. I looked at him with compassion, as he celebrated weak and limpy the endless ceremonies. The rituals became boring to me at sometime. I sacrificed myself into the boredom, my energy turned inwardly and happiness appeared. Suddenly I was able to accept the pope as he is. I saw in all Christians my spiritual brothers and sisters. The great religions of the world have different priorities. But they all can help us on our path to enlightenment. We only have to find out, what we personally just need.
Oracle = Accept your doubts, but be constructively. Exists God? Is there a life after death? Find your way of wisdom. Inform yourself. Think thoroughly. "My way of wisdom is ... Unwisdom is..." Success.
27. My musician friend is as his mother a doubting evangelical Christian. He knows well the modern theology. But a clear own spiritual path he has not. After school he became a freelance musician. He usually plays alone, because few others can follow his very unique style of music. He makes no compromises. He does not adapt with the times. This is not the way to become a popstar. He lives as a single as his yogi friend. Both complement each other well. The Yogi can talk for hours and the Musician can listen for hours. The Yogi has always a crazy idea in his head when the Musician visits him. Then they turn on the computer and the Yogi shows him his latest internet texts. Somehow the Yogi is also an artist, a writer. Not very well, but endless creative.
In the photo we see the Yogi celebrating Christmas with the rest of the fallen Christmas tree. Before him lies his yoga mat. Under a forest poster we see a table with Christmas gifts. Susanne from the yoga group had sent him a Christmas cake. Above his head hang some pieces of paper. We read: "Poor little Yogi", "The spiritual path is difficult," and "A saint lives in God like a fish in the water." Well, from a saint the Yogi is still far away. Better fits the phrase "Poor little Yogi." A little self-knowledge has never hurt anyone. But self-pity is misplaced. The Yogi has chosen his way by himself. He could be rich, happy and famous. But he loves it small and miserable.
Oracle = What is your way of life? Live inside happy and outside unpretentious. Center yourself in spirituality and the happiness is with you. No matter how the external things turn. Success.
28. The most important results of today’s happiness research can be summed up in ten points. 1. A Proactive Life is a Happy One Happy people have positive goals and positive tasks. Proactive people are 15% more satisfied with their lives than more passive people. Happiness researcher Ed Diener explains, “happy people set goals for themselves again and again.” 2. An Active Life is a Happy OneRegular physical activity keeps the body healthy and makes the spirit happy. Daily walks raise the level of happiness 12%. David Niven says, “people who stay fit via sports are healthier, more positive, and more successful.” 3. Doing Good for the World is a Source of Happiness Those who regularly do good things for others are 24% happier than those who only live for themselves. John A. Schindler wrote, “live as a giving person. Those who give are happier than those who only take. Those who give to others discover the beauty in the world.” 4. Rest and Relaxation Bring Happiness The central point of a healthy and happy life is to find the balance between rest and activity. Besides, work, physical activity, and time spent with others, we need time to rest and relax. We need to get enough sleep. Scientific research shows that relaxed people think more positively and are happier. Every hour of sleep missed lowers the positivity one can experience during the day. Where that point of balance between rest and activity lies, must be decided for oneself. Everyone needs to experiment a little to find this correct balance. We have to figure out who much sleep we need and how much relaxation time we need and at what speed we function at our best. We in the western world of „go, go, go“ who wish to stay happy and healthy, must also live extra clever. We need to organize our lives in an intelligent way to facilitate inner happiness and find one’s personal way to inner balance. 5. Positive Thinking Those who think positively double their chance to realize happiness. Those who wish to be happy should think positively. The positive characteristics of wisdom, love, peace, inner power and joy in life should be set as the central point of one’s life. One should exercise a conscious decision to be positive. Fo example, we can ask ourselves, “ how can I go through the day in a positive way?”
6. Too Much Television Makes You Unhappy Scientific research states, „ every hour of television lowers the general quality of life by 5%“. TV orients people around superficial things, and the concept of superficial happiness. It raises desire, increases aggression, and creates sorros. Those who would like to grow in terms of happiness, should stop watching TV. (David Niven: Die 100 Geheimnisse glücklicher Menschen. München 2000, Seite 32 f.) The way to positive TV viewing consists of : a) choose your programs carefully. Avoid negative films. B) Find the correct amount of TV. Children should watch a maximum of one hour per day of television. C) After watching TV, one should practice some form of spiritual exercise (such as yoga, meditation, walking, reading, contemplating the meaning of life). 7. Foster Friendship Build on your positive circle of friends. Women who talk to others reduce their worries by 55%. Cancer stricken women who met with a group once a week raised their survival chances to twice as high as those who didn’t meet with a group. In the western world, there is a strong tendency towards isolation. There are many single and lonely people. People who have a good circle of friends are happier and not isolated. We should take care of our friendships and practice positive activities with them. 8. Facilitate Joy Those who can find little elements of joy in their lives can raise their overall happiness by 20%. Nils once felt bad and in order to raise his spirits, he ate a lot of sweets. His spirit brightened more and more. Then he visualized the sweets in his stomach and awakened his kundalini energy. He awakened a strong energy which quickly brought him back into the light. Nils learned to thus connect outer enjoyment with spiritual exercises. One then needs less sweets. Just a bit of outer enjoyment is enough for inner happiness. 9. Humor Those with a good sense of humor raise their positivity by 33%. We should foster our sense of humor and learn to not take things so seriously. We should learn to laugh at our selves. Those who are able to do so, can live lighter and brighter. It is good to see cheerful films, read funny books, and to visit joyful people. 10. Self-ConfidenceHappy people believe in themselves. They believe in their goals, their wisdom, and their power. They see themselves as winners. They know they will prevail in the long term. In a world of doubt, all followers of the way of bliss need inner strength in order to go about their way successfully. The followers of inner happiness need a clear anchor in terms of wisdom, self-discipline, and self-confidence to avoid being brought back by materialism and doubt.
Oracle = Anchor yourself in wisdom. Remember every day on the way of happiness, peace and all-embracing love. Play an oracle, read a spiritual book or speak a prayer (mantra). "Om all enlightened Masters. Om inner wisdom. Please guide and help me on my way." The way of wisdom is ... Unwisdom is ... Forward with perseverance the path of happiness. Success.
29. I just made my morning walk. For an hour I walk every day on the Alster river through meadows and forests. Here is the most beautiful piece of God's great earth. What should I travel to the South Seas? Paradise is here. The sun shines, the flowers are blooming and the trees push out green leaves. The birds sing beautiful only for the little Yogi. The daily walking triggers inner tensions and brings the Yogi in a good mood. At the end of the trail is a dog meeting. A small wooden bridge crosses the river, which is exactly at this point so flat that the dogs can play there. The little Yogi sometimes observes the dogs owners. There are men with big strong dogs, and many women with small lap dogs. People look for the right dog for them. For many women, their dog is obviously a kind of partner compensation.
Especially funny is an older woman with six little pugs. Some dogs are on leash and some run around freely. It is a great bustle. As in a human family. Each has its own will and all enjoy the community chaos. The Western world is a world with little love. Dog owners get the love from their dogs. Dogs strengthen the heart chakra and therefore make the dog owner happy. They give their lives a meaning. The old woman needs a great family of dogs to feel comfortable in her life. I have nothing against dogs. Although I prefere a life as a yogi. But to be enlightened and happy in oneself is a long way. There are stories of yogis with dogs which have softened their solitude. Even a yogi needs a little joy in his life. For me it is the surfing on the internet, watching TV and eating sweets. I especially love cookies with chocolate. I'm even able to bake me my own chocolate cake.
Oracle = Enjoy your life. What is your deed of joy today? What makes you happy? Bring so much joy in your day, that you can go your way positive.
30. I usually celebrate New Year's Eve, as it befits a poor solitary yogi. I'm just popping in front of the TV and look at the music shows. As a typical man, I constantly switch back and forth with the remote control. And can so see all programs at once. At some point I'm then totally drunk in the head and get a good mood. At midnight I walk through the forest and look from a distance at the New Year's Eve rockets, flares and firecrackers. In 2000, I celebrated in a special way. The new era was dawning. This had to be celebrated. I decided spontaneously to drive with my motor scooter to the Tibetan Centre in Hamburg's city. I knew that in the buddhist Tibetan Center a New Year's celebration was held.
I sat down on my scooter and rattled merrily through the forest. The journey to the Tibetan Center lasted an hour. I used the time to make some spiritual practices on my scooter. I took some contortions, made fire breathing and thought mantras. I had just discovered a new mantra. It proved to be very effective. When I arrived in the Tibetan center, I smiled like a happy Buddha. In a large cloud of happiness energy, I entered the room. None of the present people in the Tibetan center noticed me. They mourned. The Master of the center had canceled! Without a Master, people could not do anything with themselves. They looked at boring spiritual videos. No party music! No candles! The only good thing was the big buffet, which loving women had made mainly for the master. But he would not come. Weep, weep, weep. Life is cruel sometimes.
Positive thinking is the art of making something good out of a hopeless situation. If there is no happiness outside, then a yogi makes himself happy. I sat on the floor and began to meditate. Through my new mantra, I came quickly back into a good state of energy. Suddenly I had the idea to expand the happiness energy and to bless all people with my mantra. Slowly, the mood in the room began to change positively. I meditated for about an hour. Then I found that the people are blessed enough. I went to the buffet, picked up a big plate and filled it. A solitary yogi can develop a good appetite when he sees delicious food prepared by perfect women. My own food tastes unfortunately mostly not so perfect. I am still working on it. I looked around carefully to see if anyone had any objection that I began with food before 24 clock. I was hungry now and not in an hour. My opinion was that I now received my reward for working as a Tibetan lama. At midnight everyone went outside and set fire to many small tea lights. Then everyone hugged everyone else. I chatted a bit with some people and then drove back to my forest. Overall, I felt it was a very successful beginning of the new millennium. May the age of the light begin.
Oracle = Make yourself happy with your spiritual practices. Bethink the positive in your life, read something happily, make Yoga happily, meditate happily or just laugh for a while (Laughter Yoga). What is positive in your life? What makes you optimistic? There are always enlightened Masters everywhere. They watch us from a higher dimension. They always help us, if we need help and connect us with them (oracle, prayer, meditation). A spiritual person can always be optimistic, because he always gets help in some way. Sometimes even through a small, insignificant and inconspicuous Yogi.
31. New Year's Eve is the time for an annual review and for good intentions. Anyone who keeps his past in mind and draws lessons for the future becomes a wise man. The highest wisdom is the development of inner happiness. We make the inner happiness to the center of our lives. We organize our lives so that we continually grow in our happiness. Until we one day live permanently in the light. The main path to happiness is the daily work on oneself. We develop our positive qualities and overcome our negative qualities. The central key to this is the systematic resolving of internal tension. A tensed mind thinks mostly negative. An untensed mind thinks mostly positive. If we resolve our internal tensions, our negative qualities disappear automatically. Anger, fear and sadness leave us. Suddenly we feel love, joy, peace and positivity within us. What prevents us from enlightenment, are only our inner tensions. What prevents us to live in paradise, are only our inner tensions.
Internal tensions are caused by external stress events and inadequate mental reactions. The main cause is unwisdom. Unwisdom is based on false targets and false paths. Unwisdom makes us seek happiness in external things and neglect the inner happiness. We become tensed when we do not get the things we want. A wise man sacrifices his ego and is happy again. We become tensed when suffering comes into our lives. A wise man sacrifices his ego and just takes things as they are. A wise man can bring himself with his spiritual exercises in the light. An unwise man has no spiritual practice or does not practice it enough. People with a spiritual path are considerably happier than secular-minded people. The happiness researcher David Niven therefore advises all people: "Keep your spiritual path."
Oracle = Everyone needs a spiritual centering. Live by the five principles of health (healthy diet, no smoking, regular exercise, adequate rest and positive thinking). Set yourself clear goals, grasp a clear decision and go every day consistent your path of wisdom. Find the exercises that are good for you (reading, praying, walking, yoga, meditation or oracle). "My way of a succesful life is... My good intent is..." Success.
32. When Nils was born, it rained. His mother thought he looked like a rat. Such was his mother. Very reality-based. No false sentimentality. Always the truth in look. His mother would of course also be able to think: "Is not he sweet." Nils was actually a sweet little guy. But in the first moment his mother saw the things as they were. We can therefore assume, that Nils at his birth had a certain resemblance to a rat. If a great Yogi is born, usually bells ring, rainbows appear, magic happens and the parents have auspicious dreams. At Nils birth such things did not happen. Maybe Nils was not a great Yogi. This interpretation is not entirely dismissed. On the other hand, there was this story about the rat. The rat or mouse is in Yoga the power animal of the God Ganesha. Ganesha has the ability to win even under difficult circumstances. He is the God of success. He is a master of the five elements. Depending on the situation, he wins with wisdom, love, ego sacrificing, self-discipline, or joy. He can make himself small as a mouse. Or he can be strong like an elephant. But mostly he is only a sweet little Yogi.
Oracle = Feel comfortable. Go joyful through the day. Look at life as a game. Enjoy your life. Be creativ. Do what you feel like. Anchoring yourself in wisdom, relaxation, love and joy. And then follow your spontaneous inner impulses. Ask yourself: "What do I want to do? What do I need now?" Who is living by the pleasure principle, gets the power to succeed through the energies of love and joy. Success.
33. Now we will see, why it was raining at the birth of Nils. The rain points to difficult life circumstances. The Yoga God Ganesha needs difficult circumstances, to train his skills to be a Master of Life. If we look at the birth of Nils closely, we realize that there a Ganesha-soul was born. Fortunately for posterity, his mother wrote a diary over the first ten years of his life. This diary is now before us. The most important sections of it, we want to quote: "Now, our little son is four weeks old. On May 16, 1952 at 14.25 clock, crowed his delicate little voice for the first time. I was so glad about this little guy. What his father would say? How big might be his happiness about his little son?"
Current report of Yogi Nils: "After the crisis. I'm still slightly struck. I just went through a cleansing process. Many tensions in my body and my spirit resolved. Sometimes there are crises on the spiritual path. Then you have to go through it. I'm now very gentle to me. I make a lot of breaks. I give myself many nice things. I read helpful books and go for walks. So what do I complain? Although sometimes complaining feels good and frees the soul. Of course I would prefer an easier way of life. On the other hand, I want to grow spiritually fast. My positive thought for today is: "It all boils down to plan. I succeed on the middle path with perseverance, self-discipline and a lot of joy. Forward with self-confidence."
Oracle = After the crisis. Overcome your grief. Let your sorrow go. Enjoy the day. Bethink on your positive goals. Get up, become active and succeed in your life. What are your goals? What is your way of a successful life? "My positive thought is ..." Forward with wisdom, love, joy and endurance. Success on the middle path. Optimism. The light is with you.
34. Let us continue with the report of his mother: "All marveled at the sweet little guy because they have never seen such a delightful baby. On sweetest is his smiling face. I call to him one thousand niceties. I tell him about a hundred lovely things. I can spend hours playing with him and watching him. His expression is so interesting and clever, as if he could understand me and wanted to explore everything." Here we already find the first forms of worship. The calling of the thousand nicknames reminiscent of the technique of the thousand names of God. A few months later, she wrote in the diary: "Our Nils is a cheerful kid. If someone smiles amicably, he laughs at once. And so hearty sounds his laughter. Very curious is our Nils. Everything that moves is interesting for him. He wants always to be busy. If one takes him into his crib, he gets angry and growls." (...) "Sitting is now his chief pleasure. With one hand he holds himself in some way. Then it lasts for a while, until his head becomes too heavy. And plop. He lies again." Later, as a Yogi, Nils found out, that one can meditate lying down best. He developed the technique lying, reading, walking and working for a happy world on the internet. The best spiritual path for a lazy Yogi.
Oracle = Let your false wishes go. Take the things that you have to accept in your life. Go consistently your way of wisdom and you will come into the land of light. Forward with power. Make your spiritual practices (yoga, meditation, reading, walking, doing good) and transform yourself into a happy person (Buddha, Shiva, Goddess). Success.
35. The mother: "Playing alone can our child for hours. It's best if you do not care for him. But today Nils was very naughty. When he was sitting on his potty, he scooped up a handful out. He just wanted to put the shit into his mouth. I shouted: "Igitti gitti gitt." The mother of Nils did not know that for a Yogi everything is equal. Identification with a piece of shit can be a great advance on the spiritual path. The path to enlightenment goes through the resolving of the ego. Who looks at himself as a piece of shit, enters the great nothingness. He sees himself as unimportant, as somehow irrelevant for the natur. Life also will go on, if he does not exist no longer. The cosmos exists also if he is not there. The whole cosmic system is the center and not the individual person. This idea dissolves the ego. One defines himself by the whole cosmic system. One makes himself very small and can by the door of the ego resolving enter paradise. One lets go of all attachments, and thereby frees his energy of enlightenment. One can always flow positively with everything.
When Nils was fifty years old, he entered once by mistake in a piece of dog shit. He immediately identified himself with it. He recognized himself as a piece of shit, a sort of nothing, and arrived in a state of inner happiness. He was rolled over by waves of bliss. Seeing himself as nothing had awakend his Kundalini energy. He had let go off the attachment at his person and so entered the land of the light (living in God). This is called enlightenment through a piece of shit. A famous Zen master once described his state of enlightenment by saying, "Shit on a stick". All of his students shuddered with awe. Enlightenment and emptiness are mutually dependent. How could the mother of Nils see that. The world of spirituality is a mysterious world.
Oracle = Let your ego go off. Take things as they are. Life is bigger than man. A man has a claim on nothing. He is ultimately subject to the laws of the cosmos. He can only try to flow positively with the given things. Become mentally a nothing, look at you as a subordinated to the will of life and let your false wishes go: " I let go ... I take ..." Flow positively with the situation. Success.
36. Let's return to the small Nils, who has just become one year old. "Now he is able to walk with little steps. Then he falls down. And goes further forward on all fours. He is a bold little guy. He risks much. And so he gets one little wound after another. But in spite of this, he goes on and on. Sometimes there is a terrible cry. Then he seeks solace at mom."
Oracle = Little people succeed with small steps, cleverness and endurance. God protects you. Everything will be fine. Forward with small steps. Success.
37. Yesterday Nils crept into the pantry and kneaded the butter with both hands. But one cannot be angry with him. He must get to know everything. Nils loves chocolate very much. But marzipan for him is also very good. At Christmas Nils slipped in the Good room, unwrapped a marzipan bread and bit to it from all sides. That was too funny. Yes, our Nils knows what tastes good."
Oracle = Enjoy your life. Make your life beautiful. Do something nice. What is your deed of joy? What makes you happy? Do it.
38. "Noteworthy was the acquaintance with a little girl. Nils saw her, rushed up to her, turned to her and smiled sweetly at her." In short: He came, saw and conquered. We know this of Julius Caesar. Even the small Nils knews exactly how best to deal with females. First smile and then eat up. Now we are a little confused. Eating up Nils did at that time only candy. This but all the more.
Oracle = Have some fun. Go your way with joy. What do you need to feel comfortable with your life? A little pleasure (eating, drinking), some socializing (conversations, discussions), somewhat leisurely (precede at own pace), some beauty (music, flowers) and a little pleasure principle (follow your inner joy)? When you live the joy on the spiritual path in the right amount (not too much and not too little), it helps you to victory. "My way of the five pleasures (enjoying, socializing, leisureliness, beauty and a little pleasure prinziple) is ..." Forward. Success.
39. Nils was getting bigger. His mother wrote: "For his age, Nils is mentally far advanced. His grandmother says she could chat with him like an adult, he knows everything." (...) "Recently, his Uncle Max died. His Aunt Liza was very sad. She said, that Uncle Max would now be in heaven. But Nils knew that Uncle Max was buried in the ground. He was not transported in his coffin up to the sky." At this little discussion, we see the atheistic education of Nils. From a life after death and the ascension to heaven little Nils never had heard.
Oracle = There was once a Sufi Master, who gave his students an apple with a bad spot. He told them: "This is the apple of paradise." His students focused on the bad spot and felt bad. The master saw the whole apple and lived in the light. Know your world as a paradise, and be happy. "I live in paradise, because I ... (live in essence, focussed on god, on my spiritual way)." Everything is good as it is.
40. At the age of seven years, Nils came to school. The teacher noted that Nils was very idiosyncratic. Nils had to write and hang in his homes: "I do not want to be stubborn. I want to do what my teacher says." These sentences did not change little Nils much. Some years later, stands still in his testimony: "The attitude of Nils is not always perfect. He accepts not the meaning of school rules.." When Nils was ten years old, he wrote in his diary: "What I think of school. Morning I have to get up so early. I would like to sleep a lot more. It is terrible to make homework. I can not play outside therefore." When Nils was sixteen years old, he declared about himself: "My strengths are my responsibility, my love at truth and my endurance. Once when I was on a long mountain hike alone in ice and snow, I thought of Immanuel Kant: 'You can, for thou shalt!' So I reached the saving mountain hut."
Oracle = Go your own way. Don´t believe always what other people say. Anchor in your own wisdom. "My way of wisdom is... Unwisdom is ..." Forward on the right way with endurance. Success.
41. His first love Nils had at the age of twelve years. In his class there was a girl who was wearing hiking boots. Nils fell in love in this little girl. But he was very shy. He dared not speak to the girl. Instead, he hung his coat in the cloakroom on her coat. He did this for many days with persistence. And one day her coat hung over his coat. She had accepted his love and reciprocated. Nils was very happy. When Nils was fifteen years old, a girl named Ursula fell in love with him. At a party, he danced with Ursula. When the music became slow, people danced closely. Ursula clung to him. Nils noted, that there are men and women on the world. Four weeks they threw amorous eyes to each other in the schoolyard.
Oracle= Forward with little steps. What today is your path of joy? Go it and be happy.
42. A year later, almost all boys in his class had a girlfriend. Only Nils not. He also wanted a girlfriend. But unfortunately all went wrong again. Bärbel was a beautiful girl and the daughter of a wealthy funeral businessman's. All the boys wanted to go with Bärbel. Nils was very interested too. It was carnival time. Bärbel gave a party. The mother of Nils had the idea to dress him as a devil with red tights and a black tail. Nils set on his bike and cycled to the party. He rang the bell. Bärbel opened. Behind her stood the other boys of his class. All are dressed in suits and looked very grown up. Nils recognized that he had probably dressed himself some inappropriate. Nils would like to sunk into the earth. The advice of his mother was not so good. He had completely trusted on his mother. If his mother said, that he must dress up in disguise, then Nils did it. Bärbel reacted cool. She recognized the awkwardness of the situation immediately. She suggested Nils to go home and change his clothes. He did so, and went back to the party in a suit. He also owned a piece of this clothing. But his third attempt to get a girlfriend had failed. Bärbel later on married Klaus-Dieter. Klaus-Dieter became an undertaker and very rich. Nils became a yoga teacher and as poor as a church mouse. He explained, that the inner happiness is the highest goal of life.
Oracle = What is your way of happiness? Think by yourself. Don't trust in outer richness. Happiness comes to 90 % out of your spirit. Live spiritually. Become a happy Buddha (Goddess) and not an unhappy devil. Are you on the right track? "My way of wisdom is... Unwisdom is..." Success.
43. At the age of fourteen years, Nils founded the Happiness Theory. According to this theory, a person in his life has luck and misfortune in a constant change. This observed Nils in his life. He wrote a good school work. And after that, a bad school work. If he had bad luck, he from now on remembered his Happiness Theory. After bad luck must follow good luck. By this he could overcome often his inner suffering from bad luck. Having established the good and bad luck theory, little Nils was interested in the question of how to rise above the eternal game of good luck and bad luck. The answer is the way of inner happiness. Inner happiness can make you independent of external circumstances. The exact path of inner happiness Nils discovered at the age of thirty. He met the Greek philosopher Epicurus and learned a lot of psychological techniques. With regularly meditation, walking, reading and positive thinking he could rise on a higher happiness level.
Oracle = Luck and misery in constant change. Keep your inner balance. Anchoring yourself in your own inner happiness and you can flow positive with the constant change of life. Relax, make your spiritual exercises (walking, meditating, reading, mind word). Think positive. After the rain comes the sunshine. Success.
44. The mother of Nils was by profession a kindergarten teacher. When Nils was born, she gave up her career. She devoted herself to the education of Nils. She was a strict mother, and Nils was a rather naughty child. He tried to undermine the educational activities of his mother, as far as he could. Often, he fled to his father and sought his protection. Nils wrote in his diary: "My father is very nice. It's a shame that he is mostly at work and never at home. My mother is also nice, but sometimes she can get very angry...." His father worked as an accountant for a small company. He loved to sing, was cheerful and had a big heart. When he sang, he sang often wrong. But that did not bother him. Nils learned from him how to sing false. At the age of nine Nils joined the Boy Scouts and remained there until the age of sixteen. There it was most important to sing loudly. It was not important to make the right sounds.
The parents of Nils had met after the second world war. His father had fought in Russia in the Crimea. After the collapse of the Eastern Front, he made his way back to Germany alone, although he was wounded. There he married before Nils mother another woman with whom he had three girls. But they were not happy together and parted. His father married a second time and made Nils. Nils grew up in postwar Germany. All people thought about reconstruction, getting rich and enjoying life.The economy prospered and everyone was very optimistic. This optimism lasted in Germany up to the 80s. Then, the economy stagnated, the commercial television was introduced, the positive values fell, and the people became unhappy. Poverty and depression grew as in America.
Oracle = Learn from the past for a successful future. What is wisdom? What are your goals? What is your way on which you reach your goals? "My goals are... My way to win is..." Forward with optimism. Success.
45. Nils was largely an only child. At the age of ten he got a sister. Her name was Sabine. She looked like a little Buddha as a child. She was full of happiness and joy. When she fell, she did not cry. Pain did not matter her. That surprised her brother Nils much. He yelled very loudly as a child, if something hurt. "My sister Sabine laughs at all. When I come home from school, she is in the playpen and is happy." Sabine was a highly developed spiritual soul. But in school she had big problems. She suffered much under the pressure to perform. She finished school early and did an apprenticeship in organic farming. She married and had two children. Later she separated from her husband and now lives as a goatherd. Sabine is a devotee of Sathya Sai Baba. She makes each day her spiritual practices and is proud that her brother is a yogi. Sometimes she sends him goat's cheese, which he then gives away in his group as a holy food (Prasad).
Among his other three sisters from the first marriage of his father, Nils has little contact. The three step-sisters are called Inge, Gesa and Ursel. Inge is the oldest and has worked many years as a teacher at the Goethe-Institut. She was a long time in Africa and is spiritually very interested. The second step-sister is called Gesa and was a teacher in a village school. She loves socializing and enjoys hiking. In her house often hosts large parties. Gesa and Inge have just visited their brother in his Yogi-hut. They talked about their father, on the spirituality and a little about themselves.
Oracle = What today is your way of socializing? Care your positive contacts (on the internet and in life). Man needs some friends to be happy.
46. The youngest stepsister was Ursel. As she grew older, she moved to Berlin. She was a follower of Wilhelm Reich and his psychoanalytic theory of sexuality. After that, sex is the most important thing in life. Who has lots of sex is a happy man. In yoga it is said, however, who does not live sex in the right amount looses quickly his life energy. This can be clearly seen at many people in the western tantra scene. After a few decades with much sex they are burned out inside. Ursel was one of the Berlin Tantra scene. She experimented with free love. She had a lot of sex in her life. But she got too little love. True love can not develop in open relationships. The heart chakra is often violated by sex without constancy. It therefore closes to protect itself. One becomes inwardly unhappy and gets psychosomatic illnesses. Ursel died at the age of fifty years by cancer. Nils was very sad. He had liked Ursel a lot, despite her spiritual errors.
Oracle = Beware of unwisdom. A small mistake can cause much suffering. Think long term. Live wisely. "My way of wisdom is ... Unwisdom is ..." Forward. Success.
47. Nils was in his childhood often with his grandparents. He admired his grandfather, because he had a great inner strength. His grandfather grew up in a carpenter family. After school he became a soldier and served at the Imperial Guard (an elite unit). He was stationed in Berlin. He was a handsome soldier and had many love affairs. During World War I, he moved to Russia. After the German troops had defeated the Russian army at the Battle of Tannenberg, France appeared as a new enemy. In France, the grandfather was severely wounded by a grenade. Then he could only hobble his lifetime with difficulty. In this way he carried out the bad karma from the war. After the war he married the grandmother of Nils. She had lost her husband in World War I and was looking for a new partner. The grandmother had a lot of love. Nils felt loved by her completely and unconditionally. This was an important experience for him, because his mother was very strict with him mostly. Nils learned the way of truth by his mother and by his grandmother the way of unconditional love. From his grandfather, he got his strength and toughness.
His grandfather became after the war like many other soldiers a communist and joined the Communist Party. In 1923 he took under the leadership of Ernst Thälmann part in an uprising in Hamburg. They stormed the police stations and so got many weapons. But the state crushed the rebellion and arrested many insurgents. One of them was the grandfather of Nils. He was imprisoned for one year. That was a very light punishment because at the revolt were killed over 100 people. This was contributed to the fact that the grandfather was revered by the judges as a great soldier. He got special treatment in prison and could be constantly attended by his wife. After he was released from prison, the grandmother came into some money. Of these, they bought a plot of land on the outskirts of Hamburg and built a small house. 1924 the mother of Nils was born. Nils later inherited the house and lives there now as a yogi. During the Nazi time his grandfather was active in the resistance. He was very lucky. His resistance group was discovered at a meeting and imprisoned in a concentration camp. The grandfather was warned by a neighbor and therefore took no part in the meeting. He told Nils many creative activities with which they had tricked the Nazis. They had planted tulips to a railway line in the fall, which blossomed in the spring. All travelers were able to clearly read by the Railroad: "Nazis go away." May we never have again such a big war with over 60 Million deaths. May be peace, love and happiness on earth.
Oracle = Interest you enough for politics. Inform you enough. Take part in elections. Strength the positive people on the internet and in society. Work for love, peace and fairness on earth. "My deed of love is..." Success.
48. Nils did the high school, studied law and founded in autumn 1984 together with some friends a law firm. He was happy being a lawyer. His job was varied and interesting. In particular, he devoted himself to the disadvantaged people in his town. Once a poor woman came to him, she should lose all her money at an unfair contract. Nils caused the lawyers of the opposite side to renounce of the entire debt. The woman was very grateful. She brought him again and again flowers into his law office. Most of his processes he won. He worked thoroughly and was prepared well for his processes. And he advised his clients not to processes that were hopeless from the outset. In addition to his professional activities, Nils took about three hours daily spiritual exercises. He read in spiritual books, meditated and attended spiritual events. His energy was slowly increasing. Once his Sacral Chakra opened wide. Nils was enveloped by an aura of light. He felt a great strength in himself. It also noted the presiding judge, who suddenly had a great respect for Nils.
Oracle = Be honest in your profession. Do not work for your ego, but for the happiness of all beings. The center of life is not the outward wealth, but enlightenment (holiness) and universal charity.
49. As a lawyer Nils watched as many of his colleagues got ill by the constant stress in their job. Nils therefore practiced systematically a spiritual stress management. He made lots of little breaks during the day. He trained positive thinking and serenity. In the afternoon he took a long walk. And he lived with a good time plan, so that he had no constantly time pressure. He preferred to work longer and easier than fast and stressful. It was particularly important that he saw his deeper purpose in life not in making money and in a professional career. He retained as a lawyer his spiritual orientation. This enabled him to avoid a lot of stress because his work was not too important.
Oracle = Avoid too much stress in your life. Have adequate recovery periods. Do sports regularly. Eat healthy. Meditate every day. Relax enough. Grow into the light and not to a burnout. God (enlightenment, inner happiness) is the center of life and not to become rich and famous. Live relaxed, positive and spiritually centered. Success. Move a hand in blessing and think, "I send light to... May all people be happy. May the world be happy."
50. In 1985 Nils suddenly felt a violent breathing while meditating. After about fifteen minutes the breathing became normal again. Then the body began to twitch intensive about an hour long. Nils had such experiences often from now on. This were inner processes in which tensions were dissolved. Through the intensive breathing the muscles were supplied with energy. Then they could dissolve the stored stress from the past. Nils experienced muscle twitching, restlessness, feelings of cold and heat. The solution processes often lasted a day or two. In November 1986, Nils had his first major enlightenment experience. At a meditation suddenly a warm energy pillar rose slowly upward from the lower abdomen in the middle of his body. Nils watched the energy with interest. The higher the energy rose, the quieter he was. It felt like a thick warm stream of water. On reaching the middle of his head, Nils suddenly was one with the cosmos. He felt supreme bliss.
Very important for Nils was the feeling of a comprehensive correctness. His mother had never been content with him. She had produced in him a strong sense of inferiority through excessive demands. Up to that enlightenment experience he always felt, that he was not okay the way he was. He felt always somehow inadequate, inferior. Now he experienced that everything was right as it is. Also he was just right as he is. In him dissolved a deep inferiority complex. The state of bliss lasted about half an hour. Some hours after this experience, Nils was very restless. But after a while things calmed down. In yoga, this experience is referred as the ascent of kundalini energy. It is the highest level of hatha yoga. Nils was blessed at the very beginning of his spiritual journey with a high experience of enlightenment.
Oracle = Today is a day of grace. It happens something good. What is the event of grace? Be thankful. Forward with optimism.
51. Nils now knew the goal of yoga. He was able to practice goal-oriented and to teach goal-oriented. He could write his books on the backdrop of a deep personal knowledge of the purpose of yoga. He was suddenly able to understand all the holy writings of humanity on a deeper level. All holy books are written on the background of an experience of enlightenment. Who doesn't have this experience cannot really understand the content of the sacred books. He interprets all the words by his view of things. He reads out from the sacred texts, what he wants to see. He looks with an ego into a world in which there is no ego. Those who have no real experience of enlightenment cannot really understand the Bible, the words of Buddha, or the Bhagavad Gita. Spiritual teachers with no enlightenment experience have a great problem. They know neither the goal nor the true path of yoga. It's like a blind leading the other blind. To go the spiritual path successfully, you need a spiritual Master. A blind man cannot find his way into the light. He needs a seer, who leads him on the right track. The daily reading in the Holy Scriptures may be helpful for a beginner on the spiritual path. A spiritually advanced person needs for his future path an enlightened Master. In Yoga we talk of a satguru.
Oracle = Good karma. Fortune awaits you. You can be optimistic about the future. You will win. You'll be happy. Who does good to the world and his fellow man gets a great harvest one day. This is the law of karma. Celebrate your lucky life. Optimism. Forward! Great success.
52. In March 1987 Nils got the unity consciousness. He had been invited by his step-sister Gesa to a birthday party. It was a big party with many people who were talking cheerfully. Nils did not know the most people. He was a little off and bored. He had not found a person with whom he could converse well. To overcome his boredom, Nils began to meditate. Suddenly his consciousness expanded. It filled the entire room. Nils became one with all. He outgrew of his body consciousness and felt like the room. He saw also his body only as a part of the room. He identified himself with the totality of space and all the people in it. He was filled with peace and happiness. And he was one with all people in the room. He felt the thoughts and feelings of all people. He needed no longer to entertain himself. It was talking in him. Nils just sat there and looked at all the people friendly. Some people looked back friendly. They probably thought that Nils was happy enough in himself. And so it was. It was a great party with much conversation.
Oracle = You can keep your energy best, if you act out of the calm. Practice Mouna (no talking). Speak only when it is necessary and helpful. Position yourself small, discreet and modest. Look at you as less important than your people. Look at yourself primarily as a servant of all people. Make not yourself, but the great treasure of enlightenment (God, inner happiness) to the center of your talking. Live as a secret yogi (small, inconspicuous, modest) and a worshiper (propagator) of the wisdom of inner happiness and universal love. Then your are victorious. Who acts out of the peace and the love, wins on the way of happiness.
53. In August 1987, Nils had one more energy experience. Again, the Kundalini energy rose in the middle of his body upward. But this time it did not stop in the head. It gathered at the apex (crown chacra) and then shot up suddenly with great force into the sky. After a while it came back and flowed on the outside of his body down to earth. Thus, the circuit was closed. Nils had been connected with the energy of heaven and earth. All this happened while standing in a yoga position. He was then bathed for an hour with happiness showers. Mother Meera teaches: "Reaches the Kundalini energy the crown chakra, you get the darshanof God. When the Kundalini rises over the head, one attains a constant connection with the light." Nils grew from now on constantly further into the light.
Oracle = Great blessing. Great success on the spiritual path. The light is with you. What is your way to connect yourself every day with the light (God, the enlightened Masters, the enlightenment energy)? Who consistently goes his way of wisdom, will one day surely realize a permanent life in the light (in God, in unity, peace and happiness). Follow your inner wisdom and your spontaneous needs. Rub your palms over your head, visualise your spiritual role model in the in the heaven above (Buddha, Jesus, Shiva, the Goddess) and think: "Om all enlightened Masters. Om inner wisdom. Please guide and help me on my way."
54. The culmination of his experiences was the entrance of the Holy Spirit. In December 1987, Nils was at a satsang byKeith Sherwood. Keith Sherwood was a non-dogmatic spiritual Master from the United States. He had come for a short visit to Hamburg (Germany). Keith Sherwood was an hour late for the event. He had moved through Hamburg by his intuition to find the event location. Perhaps he had better bought a better road map, rather than trusting in the guidance of God. During the event happened to Nils nothing special. But on the way home he felt a strong energy within and around him. He went home as in a trance. The next morning he woke up early. Suddenly a thick beam of energy flowed down from the sky and entered through the crown chakra into his body. The spiritual energy flooded his body and filled it out completely. The energy beam on the diameter was as large as the head of Nils. It just could pass through the totally opened crown chakra. On his head appeared a flame of energy. Comparable to the experience atPentecost, in which appeared energy flames on the heads of the early Christians. Nils spontaneously thought that he had now been blessed by the Holy Spirit. He felt the energy beam as a descent of the Holy Spirit. He had the feeling that he had now got a complete baptism directly from God.
Oracle = Transformation. Bring yourself with your spiritual exercises into the light. Awaken your energy of happiness (Kundalini energy). What exercises do you need? Yoga, meditation, reading, walking, positive thinking, doing good to others or doing good to yourself? Make yourself happy. Transform yourself into happiness, peace and all-embracing love. Move a hand in blessing and think: "I send light to... May all people be happy. May the world be happy."
55. A short time later Nils had another amazing experience. When he made his daily walk one evening, he suddenly had the feeling that he was seen from above. As if there was a large eye in the sky that saw him. The eye in the sky is in Christianity a symbol of God. Nils interpreted it as a common manifestation of his enlightened Masters. They wanted to say him that he is seen by God. He is guided and protected. The spiritual path is not always easy. It often leads through rocky terrain and difficult routes, where people need urgently help from a higher dimension. The message of the Eye of God was: "You can trustful go your spiritual way. You are seen and guided."
Oracle = Go consistently your way of wisdom, love and happiness. You are protected by God (the enlightened Master). Rub your palm in front of your heart chacra and think: "Om all enlightened Master. Om inner wisdom. Please guide and help me on my way." Forward. Optimism. "My positive thought is... (I trust in God and in myself.)" Success.