कठिन वचन मत बोल, पर निंदा अरु झूठ तज; सांच जवाहर ख़ोल, सत वादी जग में सुखी.
KATHIN VACHAN MAT BOL, PAR NINDA ARU JHUTH TAJ; SAANCH JAVAAHAR KHOOL, SAT VAADEE JAG ME SUKHEE.
I vow to be truthful towards all. I promise not to say harsh words or put down people. Truth will set me free from karmas.
उत्तम सत्य वरत पालीजे, पर विश्वास घात नहि कीजे; सांचे झूठे मानुष देखो, आपन पूत स्वपास न पेखो.
UTTAM SATYA VARAT PAALEEJAI, PAR VISHVAAS GHAAT NAHI KEJE; SANCHE JHUTHE MAANUSH DEKHO, AAPAN POOT SWPAAS NA PEKHO.
I vow to always tell the truth and not to deceive or betray people.
पेखो तिहायत पुरुष सांचे को, दरब सब दीजिये; मुनि राज श्रावक की प्रतिष्ठा सांच
गुण लख लीजये.
PEKHO TIHAAYAT PURUSH SANCHE KO, DARAB SAB DEEJIYE; MUNI RAAJ SHRAAVAK KEE PRATHISTAA SAANCH GUN LAKH LEEJYE.
Truthfulness is a supreme virtue for a noble person.
ऊँचे सिंहासन बैठि वसु नृप, धरम का भूपति भया; बच झूठ सेती नरक पहुँचा, सुरग में नारद गया.
UNCHE SINHAASAN BAITHI VASU NRUP, DHARAM KAA BHUPATI BHAYAA; BACH JHUTH SETEE NARAK PAHUNCHAA, SURAG ME NAARAD GAYAA.
Truthfulness can carry a king or a sage to the heavenly abode. Whereas, deception and betrayal will decend them into hell.
ॐ ह्रीं उत्तम सत्य धर्मांगाय अर्घ्यं निर्वपामीति स्वाहा.
OM HRIM UTTAM SATYA DHARMAANGAAY ARGHYM NIRVPAAMEETI SWAAHAA.
truth give confidence who fallow he was really very happines man in this earth
I promise to follow my vow of truthfulness towards all living beings as my supreme dharma (duty).You can’t change other people, and it’s rude to try.
2. It is a hundred times more difficult to burn calories than to refrain from consuming them in the first place.
3. If you’re talking to someone you don’t know well, you may be talking to someone who knows way more about whatever you’re talking about than you do.
4. The cheapest and most expensive models are usually both bad deals.
5. Everyone likes somebody who gets to the point quickly.
6. Bad moods will come and go your whole life, and trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer.
7. Children are remarkably honest creatures until we teach them not to be.
8. If everyone in the TV show you’re watching is good-looking, it’s not worth watching.
9. Yelling always makes things worse.
10. Whenever you’re worried about what others will think of you, you’re really just worried about what you’ll think of you.
11. Every problem you have is your responsibility, regardless of who caused it.
12. You never have to deal with more than one moment at a time.
13. If you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot.
14. Managing one’s wants is the most powerful skill a person can learn.
15. Nobody has it all figured out.
16. Cynicism is far too easy to be useful.
17. Every passing face on the street represents a story every bit as compelling and complicated as yours.
18. Whenever you hate something, it hates you back: people, situations and inanimate objects alike.
19. Ralph Waldo Emerson’s works alone can teach you everything you need to know about living with grace and happiness.
20. People embellish everything, as a rule.
21. Anger reveals weakness of character, violence even moreso.
22. Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can destroy its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.
23. When people are uncomfortable with the present moment, they fidget with their hands or their minds. Watch and see.
24. Those who complain the most, accomplish the least.
25. Putting something off makes it instantly harder and scarier.
26. Credit card debt devours souls.
27. Nobody knows more than a minuscule fraction of what’s going on in the world It’s just way too big for any one person to know it well.
28. Most of what we see is only what we think about what we see.
29. A person who is unafraid to present a candid version of herself to the world is as rare as diamonds.
30. The most common addiction in the world is the draw of comfort. It wrecks dreams and breaks people.
31. If what you’re doing feels perfectly safe, there is probably a better course of action.
32. The greatest innovation in the history of humankind is language.
33. Blame is the favorite pastime of those who dislike responsibility.
34. Everyone you meet is better than you at something.
35. Proof is nothing but a collection of opinions that match your own.
36. Knowledge is belief, nothing more.